Happy First Day of School Wishes, Messages and Quotes
When your children start school for the first time in their lives, it is your responsibility to wish them a Happy First Day. It is easier for them to prepare for the big day if you encourage them to meet new people and new teachers and tell them about all the wonderful things a school has to offer. Here are some lovely first-day-of-school Wishes, Messages, and Quotes for a boy, girl, daughter, or son. These inspiring the First Day of School Wishes can instantly lift your children’s spirits.
First Day of School Wishes
- Your life will be full of adventures as there is nothing as adventurous as the school days. I wish you the best on your first day at school.
- Happy first day of school, sweetheart! Start it on the right foot and with a big smile, and don’t forget to have fun!
- I know you are scared of being left alone; it is here that you will make lots of friends. Don’t be scared, my child. All will be well. I wish you the best on your first day at school.
- I hope you will make a lot of friends today and have lots of fun. Happy first day of school.
- The journey might look long and tiring, but before you realize it, you will be through with school. Wishing you the best on your 1st day at school!
- There are so many things that you can learn at school; support, friendship, self-esteem, and more. Wish you the best on the first day at school.
- Backpack? Check. Books? Check. Pencils? Check. Big smile and a can-do attitude? Check. Yep, you’re absolutely ready for an awesome new school year!
- I am sure you will make good friends on your first day at school. Don’t limit yourself, have fun and learn something new. Have a great day!
- Wishing you a lot of success and a lot of friends as you prepare yourself for the first day of school. You are going to remember this day for a long time for sure!
- It is the first day of school for you, my girl, may you find it enjoyable and make new friends. Happy First Day of School!
- It is time to adopt all the new things that life offers you. I know you can be brave and strong because you are a brilliant girl. Happy first day of school!
- On the first day of school, I wish you a lot of fun. Best wishes on learning new things in your life. Happy First Day of School!
- Sending you lots of love and best wishes my little princess. This is the start of a new chapter in your life. May you have lots of fun on your first day at school!
- I have seen you grow; you have grown to become a smart girl. I know you will be successful in life. Happy first day of school, my princess!
- Congratulations! I wish you a lot of happiness and joy on the very first day of your school. Embrace the excitement.
- The school is the first step of the staircase that leads to success. I am so happy to see you all ready for the first step towards success!
- All the very best for your first day at school. I think I am more excited than you are. So proud of you, my dear son.
- You are a very smart kid; nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams. You are on the right track. Best luck on the first day of school.
- It’s time to impress everyone with your talents and thirst for knowledge. I’m sure your new teachers will be so happy to have you in the classroom!
- Make everyone feel blessed when they are with you. This is the best thing you can offer your new friends at school. Wishing you all the best!
- Teachers and friends are going to be your new family, but do not forget me! Okay? Have fun on your first day of school. Best wishes.
- Your journey towards success has just begun, May it be smooth all the way to the top. I wish you good luck on your first day at school.
- Happy first school day my little one. I pray for your safety and your new life. Have a good day!
- Today marks the start of your new life — one filled with discovery, curiosity, and new friends. Cherish every moment. Good luck!
- The first day of school is such an exciting day! Expect to learn many new things and new meet people who will stay with you for a lifetime. Good luck!
- “You are in great places. Today is your first day! Your mountain is waiting for you, so keep going! – Dr. Seuss
- “First day of school! Wake up! Come on. The first day of school.” – Find Nemo
- “What is the most important thing one learns in school? Self-esteem, support, and friendship.” – Terry Tempest Williams
- “Education is our passport for the future. Because tomorrow belongs to the people who are preparing it today. “- Malcolm X
- “The school is a building that has four walls with tomorrow in the interior.” – Lon Watters
- “The most important day of a person’s education is the first day of school, not the day of graduation.” – Harry Wong
First Day of School Messages
First Day of School Messages, Wishes for Daughter (Girl)
First Day of School Messages, Wishes for Son (Boy)
Good Luck Wishes on Your First Day at School