Jumma Mubarak Dua Wishes, FB Status and Images
Wishing you all Asalam-o-Alaikum Jumma Mubarak Dua. The sixth day of the Islamic week is Friday. The congregation is the precise definition of Friday. Today is given greater importance in Islam than any other day of the week. Every Friday, the Jummah Prayer is provided, and a particular time is set aside for this prayer. check out these Jumma Mubarak Dua Wishes and Images.
Jumma Mubarak Dua
- Mubarak prayers “La ilahe illa ente ya hannanü ya mennanu ya bedias semaavati vel erdi ya zel celali wal ikram” on Friday, and if the person asks from Allah, your prayer will definitely be answered.
- If the prayer “Ya Meliki Melik, God help me” is repeated a hundred (100) times 45 minutes before the evening prayer on Friday, the person will be saved from his troubles and troubles.
- Fridays hold different meanings in the hearts of all Muslims, as the joy of attending another Jumma floods our hearts. May Allah accept our prayers! Jumma Mubarak!
- When you make dua, it is a sign that Allah loves you and intended good for you.
- From petty mistakes to grave sins, nothing escapes Allah’s sight. May this Jumma allows us to ask for His mercy and blessings. Jumma Mubarak to you!
Jummah Mubarak Status, Captions for Social Media
- Dua is your weapon, use it against your problems. Imaan is your weapon, use it against your worries.
- Sometimes you have no shoulder to cry on, but you always have a ground to put your head and shed your tears on. Juma Mubarak
- Dua is not leaving things in Allah’s Hands. Dua is trying your best, then leaving the rest up to Allah.
- I hope that all the prayers you hide in your palms will be accepted. Jumma Mubarak
- God, When I lose my hope, remind me that the destiny you wrote is better than my dreams. Jumma Mubarak
- On this blessed day when prayers will not be rejected, May my Lord accept our prayers. I hope it does not deprive us of His Mercy… Jumma Mubarak.
- Jumma Mubarak. May this Jumma bring serenity, fortune, and faith to everyone.
- There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Messenger of Allah. – Jummah Mubarak
- May this Jumma bear divine blessings for us! Wishing you a graceful Jumma!
- Do not love the one who doesn’t love Allah. If they can leave Allah, they will leave you. jumma tul wida
- Prayer changes things. Worry changes nothing. Jummah Mubarak
You may also Like: Jumma Mubarak Messages