25+ Religious New Year Wishes and Messages
This is the beginning of the new year and a great opportunity to meet friends and family. Sharing New Year’s blessings with friends and family is a great way to let your loved ones know that you are praying for them. If you want to send some spiritual phrases to your loved ones, you’ve come to the right place, here over 25 2022 where you can use these Religious New Year Greetings.
Religious New Year Greetings
- May the sweet lord fill your path with an abundance of success and prosperity. May he guide you to eternal peace and happiness! happy new year!
- Happy new year. May God keep you and your family happy and healthy throughout the year.
- Praying that you and your family have a happy and healthy New Year!
- May the almighty shower your life with the love of dear ones and keep you always on the right path in life. Happy new year to you and your family!
- The gift of a new year is one of God’s many blessings. Count your blessings as you countdown to the new year, and thank God for each one!
- May the blessings of Christ be always with you in all the ups and downs of your life. May your life be happy and joyful forever. Happy New Year!
- I’m blessed to know that I have friends like you in my life this New Year. Here are too many years to come!
- May the light of Almighty guide you towards endless happiness and everlasting glory this new year!
- May the Lord ensure you get success in your career and resolve all conflicts this year.
- I pray for the betterment of you and your family in the coming year. May you be guided towards the path of love and redemption. Happy new year!
- May God bless your family with prosperity, good health, and happiness in New Year.
- Let us thank god for a fruitful year that’s coming to an end today. May he keep us blessed with his supreme light of power and knowledge!
- To all your family, Parents, children, siblings, I wish you a very Happy New Year hoping their goals would be reached with love and peace. May God always be present in your life. Have a Happy New Year.
- I wish God blesses you with the might to take every problem head-on and emerge unscathed.
- Love the LORD, all his faithful people! The LORD preserves those who are true to him, but the pride he pays back in full. Happy New Year.
- May His love keep you happy and healthy in this new year. May God live in your heart always.
- God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile. Happy New Year.
- Happy new year to everyone. Glory to God in the highest heaven and peace to us on earth.