50+ Best Orthodox New Year Wishes and Images
According to the Julian calendar, the Orthodox New Year, also known as the Old New Year, falls on January 14, and according to the Gregorian calendar, people celebrate this New Year, which is dubbed the Orthodox New Year, in a big way. The Julian calendar predates the Gregorian calendar by several centuries. Send your best Orthodox New Year wishes and quotes to your loved ones from the current collection of thoughtful messages, which are excellent for expressing your love and wishes in the most beautiful way.
Orthodox New Year Wishes and Images
- Days, months, and calendars change as New Year arrives. I pray that this year also brings a change in your attitude and focus to experience real success.
- Let us welcome the brand new year with a lot of laughter and giggle and pray for the rest of the year to go on this way!
- A new year means a new beginning and here’s to hoping that this beginning will be a lovely and wholesome one!
- May this New Year be bright and happy. May peace and happiness reside in your family. Wish you a happy New Year 2022.
- This New Year makes a resolution and brings about the much-desired change in your life with a positive attitude. Sending warm wishes and greetings on this occasion. Happy New Year.
- The best thing about a new year is the chance to start everything fresh so here’s to hoping that you have all good starts this new year!
- May the almighty shower his kind blessings on you and your family. Wish you a very happy new year.
- Every New Year brings along new hope, new challenges, and new promises. Let’s gear up to face this wonderful time and make it a beautiful journey. Happy New Year 2022.
- Good health, peace, good luck may all these three be yours in the coming year. Happy new year 2022.
- Dates and calendars change as New Year arrives. This year also brings a change in your attitude and focus to experience real success. Wishing Prosperous and Happy New Year 2022.
- The best way to start a new year is with smiles and giggles so pick up a comedy cassette and welcome this new year!
- Life goes by in years and every year we hope to do better than before, so here’s to wishing you all the good luck in the world for this new year!
- May God be kind to fulfill all your dreams and desires in the coming year. Wish you a very happy new year.
- As this old year fades out, may the New Year break out with brightness and sparkles. Happy New Year 2022.
- Shine and smile through this new year as I pray to God that all your ventures will be successful!
- I wish you are blessed with love, happiness, joy, and success in the year 2022. I pray for your health and long life. Sending warm wishes as new times arrive. Wishing you a Happy New Year.
- May hope to keep smiling on you every day, throughout the Year. Wish you a very happy new year.
- Let all our sorrows be gone with the going away of the old year and may we only know happiness and prosperity with the coming of the new year!
- The beginning of a new year is like the beginning of a new book, we don’t know how it will end but here’s to wishing that you have a very wholesome read!
- Let us hope that life is always beautiful, inspiring, and full of blessings like always. Wishing you a wonderful and successful Happy New Year to you and your family.
- Here’s to wishing that all your resentments of the past year are not carried forward to this year and that you find better success and joy in this new year!
- Prosperity and success are the two things that we hope for and I wish that you and your family get these in abundance this new year!
- May your life blossom like a flower. I pray that this coming year, every day should unfold like a petal in a blossoming flower.