Best Happy Thanksgiving Quotes
Thanksgiving Quotes can be enough to show your appreciation for all the blessings and for your family and friends.
- Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.– Nigel Hamilton
- Let us be thankful to the people who bring us happiness; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.- Marcel Proust, from Pleasures and Days Thanksgiving Day, is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving. – Amy Grant
- Gratitude is the memory of the heart. – Jean-Baptiste Massieu
- He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; the full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart. – J.A. Shedd
- Thanksgiving is a time to give, a time to love, and a time to reflect on the things that matter most in life. – Danielle Duckery
- Two kinds of gratitude: The sudden kind we feel for what we take; the larger kind we feel for what we give.
– Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
- Forever on Thanksgiving Day, the heart will find the pathway home. -Wilbur D. Nesbit
- Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude. -E.P. Powell