Patriots Day Wishes, Messages and Inspirational Quotes
Every year, September 11, is Patriot Day. On this day in 2001, the tragic Nine-Eleven tragedy occurred, in which an airplane crashed into the well-known Twin Towers, killing thousands of people. Since that time, the United States of America has observed this day as Patriots Day. Send your loved ones warm wishes on Patriot Day in the form of texts and phrases. We present to you a beautiful selection of USA Patriots Day Wishes, Messages, and Inspirational Quotes. Use these sincere patriotic messages to send well wishes to anyone on your social network on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Patriots Day Wishes
- Happy National Patriot’s Day to everyone who thinks this day is worth celebrating!
- May the brave patriots continue to be loved by children, adults, and old folks alike. Happy Patriots Day, America!
- The most wonderful colors are the ones of patriotism, and the greatest day for every American is USA Patriot Day.
- We will always remember the Patriots for as long as we live, and that’s a promise. Happy National Patriot’s Day!
- What some call murder, patriots see as a sacrifice for a greater cause. Happy National Patriot’s Day!
- The finest colors are those of patriotism, and the top day for all Americans is USA Patriot’s Day.
- “Cheers to all the men who love their country not because it’s great, but because it’s their own. Happy USA Patriot Day!”
- “Hats off to those who love their nation not because it’s awesome, but because it’s their homeland. Happy Patriot Day!”
- “Honoring and saluting the strength and kindness of everyone who has contributed to our nation. Best wishes on Patriot Day!”
- “May the people of Quebec always remember the sacrifices made by these brave patriots for a better life!”
- “Happy National Patriot’s Day to all in Quebec who wholeheartedly salute these brave souls!”
- “Remembering and honoring the bravery and compassion of all Americans who’ve contributed to our country. Best wishes on USA Patriot Day!”
- Patriot Day is a time for all of us to support and love our country. We cherish kindness and peace!
- These patriots are like our guardian angels. They’re the reason we have democracy and freedom. Happy National Patriot’s Day!
- Today is a day to remember all those who died and keep them alive in our memories. Happy Patriot Day to you.
- No one is forgotten as long as we remember them. We will always remember our patriots. Sending warm wishes on USA Patriot Day!
- Let’s not only honor the patriots who fought but also give the highest respect to their family members who supported them while they struggled for the country!
- I think there is one higher office than the president and I would call that patriot. – Gary Hart
- All of us have wonders hidden in our breasts, only needing circumstances to evoke them. – Charles Dickens
- Sadness flies away on the wings of time. – Jean de La Fontaine
- Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark. – Rabindranath Tagore
- With the tears, a Land hath shed. Their graves should ever be green. – Thomas Bailey Aldrich
- The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. – Eric Hoffer
- Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it. – Mark Twain
- The brave die never, though they sleep in dust: Their courage nerves a thousand living men. – Minot J. Savag
- America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand. – Harry S Truman
- We will win this struggle – not for glory, nor wealth, nor power, but for justice, for freedom, and for peace… so help us, God. – Tom Harkin