Sajibu Cheiraoba 2022 Wishes and Images
Manipur’s New Year is celebrated in April and is known as Cheiraoba. The Manipur NewYear is based on the solar calendar and is known as Cheiraoba. It is celebrated on the 13th or 14th of April. People clean and adorn their homes during the event and make unique celebratory delicacies that are initially offered to various deities. The Meitei people celebrate Sajibu Cheiraoba on the first day of the lunar month Shajibu in April.
The following are five facts regarding the Manipuri festival that you should be aware of:
- The Meitei people celebrate Sajibu Cheiraoba on the first day of the lunar month Shajibu in April.
- People clean their houses and gardens the day before the holiday; old household utensils are also properly cleaned in preparation for the New Year festival.
- The holiday is aimed to reinforce family members’ bonds of love and brotherhood.
- Traditional dishes are served to local deities on plantain leaves at the house’s entrance gates during a family feast.
- In the afternoon, after a big dinner, people hike up Cheirao Ching Hill in Chingmeirong or a nearby hill to offer prayers. It is believed that it will help individuals achieve better success in their lives.
Sajibu Cheiraoba Wishes
- Sajibu Cheiraoba greetings to my friend. May everyone be blessed with peace and prosperity. Special prayers for the good health of the people.
- Happy Sajibu Cheiraoba. May these auspicious occasions bring good health, happiness, and prosperity to our lives.
- Sajibu Cheiraoba Greetings to My Friend. May Everyone Be Blessed With Peace and Prosperity. Special Prayers for the Good Health of the People.
- We Wish You and Your Family Happiness and Prosperity Today! Happy Sajibu Nongma Panba 2022!
- Happy Meetei Cheiraoba! May This Day of Sajibu Cheiraoba Brings Good Luck and Prosperity.
- Have a Happy and Harmonious New Year! Happy Sajibu Nongma Panba 2022!
- Sajibu Cheiraoba greetings to the people of Manipur. Best wishes for a happy and healthy year ahead.
- Happy Sajibu Cheiraoba Greetings. New Year Wishes to the people of Kashmir, Manipur Be blessed with Good Health, Wealth, Happiness, and Prosperity. May all your dreams come true and be a good beginning. Enjoy with Family, Friends & Relatives
- Wishing people across the country a very Sajibu Cheiraoba. May these auspicious festivals bring in great health and joy in our lives.