Victoria Day(Canada) Wishes, Messages and Quotes
Victoria Day is a federal holiday in Canada. It is observed on the last Monday before May 23rd, and Victoria 2022 will fall on May 24th. In Canada, Queen Victoria’s birthday, which falls on May 23rd, is commemorated on this day. In Canada, this is also considered the start of summer. Sending Victoria Day Wishes, Messages and Quotes to loved ones is a wonderful way to celebrate this federal holiday in Canada.
Victoria Day (Canada) Wishes
- Queen Victoria is an inspiration for women because she represents power, class, and respect. Wishing Happy Victoria Day to all.
- Let us celebrate Victoria Day by paying tribute to Queen Victoria for her greatness…. Warm wishes to you on the occasion of Victoria Day.
- Queen Victoria was a woman of sheer will and determination, Her words were enough for a nation to follow. Wish you Victoria Day.
- Queen Victoria is a lesson for one and all who tend to believe that women cannot do anything in their life. Wish you a Happy Victoria Day.
- Celebrations and inspirations are what I wish you all. Warm greetings on the auspicious occasion of Victoria Day.
- May Queen Victoria is blessed with a long and happy life. May She live long and keep showering her greatness on all of us. Sending you best wishes on Victoria Day.
- Wishing a very Happy Victoria Day to you. May you enjoy this day with your loved ones in the sweet memory of the magnificent queen.
- Let us celebrate Victoria Day by paying tribute to Queen Victoria for her greatness. Wishing Victoria Day to you and your family.
- Warm wishes on the day of Queen Victoria. Hope you make the day memorable for your family and friends.
- The nation thanks Queen Victoria for the day-off they receive today on Victoria Day
- Victory originated from Queen Victoria because she has always won the hearts and the countries and that’s the reason we call her Queen…. Wishing you a very Happy Victoria Day.
- Let us celebrate Victoria Day by paying tribute to Queen Victoria for her greatness… Warm wishes to you on the occasion of Victoria Day.
- Happy Victoria Day! Sending our “warmest” wishes to everyone for a happy and peaceful long weekend.
- An optimist at heart, Queen Victoria always ruled out the chances of any defeat! Cheers to her spirit and Happy Victoria Day!
- It’s never important to think about what others will think about you, but it is more important to understand what you think of others! Happy Victoria Day
- “God bless America. God save the Queen. God defend New Zealand and thank Christ for Australia.” – Russell Crowe
- “A strange, horrible business, but I suppose good enough for Shakespeare’s day.” ―Queen Victoria
- “It is as queen of Canada that I am here. Queen of Canada and all Canadians, not just one or two ancestral strains.” – Elizabeth II
- “Being married gives one’s position as nothing else can.” ―Queen Victoria
- “Shaking hands with the Queen of England was a long way from being forced to sit in the colored section of the bus going into downtown Wilmington, North Carolina.” – Althea Gibson
- “We are not interested in the possibility of defeat. They do not exist.” -By Queen Victoria
- “Being pregnant is an occupational hazard of being a wife.” ―Queen Victoria
Also Like : Canada Day
Victoria Day Quotes