World Mission Sunday is a day set aside for the Catholic Church worldwide to publicly renew its commitment to the missionary movement, which is administered by the Pontifical Mission Societies, or Missio. Every year on the penultimate Sunday in October, it is commemorated. Send Warm World Mission Sunday wishes and World Mission Sunday slogans to your friends and family.
World Mission Sunday Message
- On the occasion of World Mission Sunday, let us not forget that God has sent us all here with a mission and we must not forget it.
- Warm wishes on World Mission Sunday to everyone…. Let us follow the path shown to us by the Almighty to make this world a wonderful place.
- World Mission Sunday is a reminder that we must support our churches because they are doing good to our society in various ways.
- World Mission Sunday will always remind us that all the churches in this world have a purpose and we must fulfill it.”
- Let us pray generously because it is World Mission Sunday… Let us pray that Almighty always bless us and our churches.
- Let us listen to our spirits because they are the sounds of our consciousness…. Let us celebrate the occasion of World Mission Sunday with each other.
- Prayer and sacrifice are what the world needs…. Warm wishes on World Mission Sunday to everyone.
- Wish a very Happy World Mission Sunday…. Let us pray and work for a happier and better tomorrow for everyone around us.
World Mission Message Quotes
- “Missions are not the ultimate goal of the church. Worship is. Missions exist because worship doesn’t.” — John Piper
- “I have but one candle of life to burn, and I would rather burn it out in a land filled with darkness than in a land flooded with light” — John Keith Falconer”God isn’t looking for people of great faith, but for individuals ready to follow Him” — Hudson Taylor
- “God isn’t looking for people of great faith, but for individuals ready to follow Him.” — Hudson Taylor
- “If you take missions out of the Bible, you won’t have anything left but the covers.” — Nina Gunter
- “Every Christian a missionary; every non-Christian a mission-field.” — Winkie Pratney
- “I have a spiritual journey on earth. Lord anoint and empower me to accomplish my great task on earth.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Is not the commission of our Lord still binding upon us? Can we not do more than now we are doing?” — William Carey
- “Sympathy is no substitute for action.” — David Livingstone, missionary to Africa
- “You can give without loving. But you cannot love without giving.” — Amy Carmichael, missionary to India
- “If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him.” — C.T. Studd
- “We talk of the Second Coming; half the world has never heard of the first.” — Oswald J. Smith
- “This generation of Christians is responsible for this generation of souls on the earth!” — Keith Green” World missions was on God’s mind from the beginning.” — Dave Davidson
- “Missionary zeal does not grow out of intellectual beliefs, nor out of theological arguments, but out of love.” — Roland Allen
- “The mark of a great church is not its seating capacity, but its sending capacity.” — Mike Stachura
- “Had I cared for the comments of people, I should never have been a missionary.” — C.T. Studd