Yom HaShoah Wishes, Messages, Greetings and Quotes
Yom HaShoah for Wishes, Messages, and images, or Holocaust Remembrance Day, is extremely important. Especially to the six million Jewish Martyrs’ families who have tragically lost loved ones. On this Holocaust Remembrance Day, let us be courteous and endeavor to be more modest and compassionate to others. Send Yom HaShoah Messages and Wishes to your Jewish neighbors and show respect for their loss. Here are some Yom HaShoah messages and Holocaust Remembrance Day quotes to use on social media, in texts, or in greeting cards. Let us pay respect to all Holocaust victims and survivors on Yom HaShoah and Holocaust Memorial Day 2022 to remind the world of what happened during the Holocaust.
Yom HaShoah Messages
- This Yom HaShoah let’s promise to never forget about the atrocity and say no to inhumanity.
- To all the survivors of the holocaust, thanks for holding on and sharing your experience with the world. We bleed and cry with you.
- This Yom HaShoah, let’s take an oath to protect humanity and respect those who were lost in the holocaust. May peace be here with us.
- The occasion of Yom Hashoah Day will keep reminding each one of us of the atrocities that Jews underwent. Let us remember them on Yom Hashoah Day.
- We will never forget who helped and saved lies during the holocaust- remembering everyone with huge respect on this Yom HaShoah.
- Let’s sing triumph of the age-old prophetic vision of the world of harmony and peace. Huge respect for Yom HaShoah.
- May this Yom HaShoah be a reminder to be more kind and human to everyone around us. Hope justice will always be served.
- Let’s always remember all those who suffered during the holocaust and show respect on this Yom HaShoah and every day.
- Sending all our love and respect to people who risked their lives to save even one person during the holocaust. Be Lord bless you.
Holocaust Remembrance Day Messages
- Let’s remember all the inhumane deeds and names that were called on the ghettos camps during the holocaust and be more kind to people.
- May the horrific days of the holocaust be remembered as what the world should never repeat in its existence.
- Nothing like the holocaust may ever happen again. Let us celebrate this Holocaust Remembrance Day with humanity and respect in our hearts.
- The memories of the holocaust must be too petrifying to remember so let’s be respectful and kind.
- May the inhumanity and torture that the Germans did during the holocaust may never return and the world is a better place to live in.
- Let’s pray on this Holocaust Remembrance Day that the survivor’s justice and dignity be served.
- Celebrate this Holocaust Remembrance Day by lighting your heart with love and respect. Best wishes.
Holocaust Remembrance Day Quotes
- “To me, the Holocaust stands alone as the most horrible human event in modern civilization.” – Robert Shapiro
- “If we bear all this suffering and if there are still Jews left, when it is over, then Jews, instead of being doomed, will be held up as an example.” – Anne Frank
- “The Holocaust also shows us how a combination of events and attitudes can erode a society’s democratic values.” – Tim Holden
- “Do you know why most survivors of the Holocaust are vegan? It’s because they know what it’s like to be treated like an animal.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “We demand that people don’t deny the Holocaust, and we can’t ignore the tragedy of another nation.” – Reuven Rivlin
- “Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.” – Yehuda Bauer
- “For the dead and the living, we must bear witness.” – Elie Wiesel
HRH The Prince of Wales sends a message to the Jewish community on Yom HaShoah
- “I am only too aware that the majority of survivors and refugees will be isolated at home and deeply concerned that, this year, they will be unable to do justice to what is such a significant anniversary. As Patron of both Holocaust Memorial Day and World Jewish Relief, I can only say that my heart goes out to you all as you remember the Shoah.”