Rain has been celebrated by people from various cultures throughout history. It provides much-needed relief to people’s lives.
Every year on July 29th, Waynesburg, Pennsylvania celebrates Rain Day. Rain Day originated in the late 1800s when a farmer in Waynesburg told William Allison, a pharmacist, that it always seemed to rain on his birthday.
Young people enjoy rainy days by reading romantic rainy day quotes. Farmers are motivated by rain, which gives them hope. Grandma and Grandpa enjoy sitting in the rain with a cup of coffee.
Here Are Some Rain Day Wishes, Messages, and Quotes That You Can Share With Your Family & Friends and Social Media Profile.
Rain Day Wishes
- Today is Rain Day, the day for which all the people of Waynesburg have been waiting for the whole year.
- It is 29th July and we wish all the residents of Waynesburg town a Happy Rain Day.
- May your day be filled with happiness and joy on this Rain Day.
- The best thing you can do on a rainy day is to get under the blanket and watch movies.
- There is nothing more romantic for a couple than walking under an umbrella on a rainy day.
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain. Happy Rainy Day.
- Rain is not only feeling you wet, it removes all your worries with every drop of water that falls. Happy Rain Day.
- Rain has its own grace, glory, and beauty which make our hearts beautiful and reason to smile. Happy Rain Day.
- Rains never become cold because I have warm memories of love for someone special. Happy Rainy Day.
- On this Rain Day let us all pray that the areas affected by drought in different parts of the world get rain soon.
- Nothing can be more comforting than a cup of hot stew on a rainy day.
- On Rain Day let us recognize the value of rain in a farmer’s life. It acts as life support for him.
- The leaves of trees and the grasses get a new lease of life when it rains. It makes our surroundings greener.
- On this Rain Day let us spread happiness by donating umbrellas and raincoats to the poor people.
- Rain can spoil your plans for the day, but it can certainly save a farmer’s crop.
- Smell the rain and find out the grace in it. There can be no life without rain. Happy Rain Day.
- Rain cannot fall when clouds exist and leaves fall when wind exists. As my love cannot stop you exist. Happy Rainy Day.
- The glory of the sky spread blessings of rains everywhere for every person with every drop of water. Happy Rainy Day.
- Rain spread love and happiness with each drop of water falling on the earth, which creates a beautiful smile on our faces. Happy Rain Day.
- Rain is not only drops of water it is the love for everyone and the reason behind happiness. Enjoy the love of nature. HAPPY RAINY DAY.
- Heavy rain showers of challenges in life. Which teaches us never to ask for a lighter rain. Instead, pray for a better umbrella. Happy Rainy Day.
- Rain Day brings back the memories of childhood when we used to jump in the puddles and dance to the tunes of the raindrops.
- Rain is not only drops of water it is the love of the sky for the earth. They never meet each other but send love this way. Enjoy the love of nature. Happy rainy day
- Life is full of emotions it always gives us new lessons but in the rain, it’s about learning to dance with every drop of water and find new happiness. Happy Rainy Day.
- On this beautiful rainy day, you were my first thought the moment I opened my eyes. I hope that day is just as amazing as you are my love. Happy Rainy Day.
- “Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul.” –Emily Logan Decens
- “Umbrella is comfort, rain is life! You must often leave comfort to touch the life!” – Mehmet Murat ildan.
- “Look forward to when the storm is over. Stay close to God. Find a way to dance in the rain. ”– Kyle Jessen
- “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore.
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene.
- “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” – Charlie Chaplin.
- “Give thanks for the rain in your life which waters the flowers of your soul.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie.
- “Let the rain kiss you, Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops, Let the rain sing you a lullaby.”-Langston Hughes
- “A rainy day is like a lovely gift – you can sleep late and not feel guilty.” – Elizabeth Jane Howard, ‘Mr. Wrong’.
- “Give thanks for the rain in your life which waters the flowers of your soul.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Rain Day Messages
Rain Day Quotes
Rain Day Celebration: Waynesburg Town Video