50+ World Smile Day Wishes, Messages and Quotes
Every year on the first Friday of October, World Smile Day is observed. It is observed on October 1st this year. Harvey Ball, a commercial artist from Worcester, Massachusetts, created the day in response to his creation of the smiley face. In 1963, Harvey created the Smiley Face that we all know and love. In 1999, the first World Smile Day was observed.
Harvey believed that everyone should set aside one day each year to spread smiles and kind acts around the world. Following Harvey’s death in 2001, the Harvey Ball World Smile Foundation was established to honor his name and memory.
World Smile Day Wishes
- A smile is the reflection of the happiness in your heart. Happy World Smile Day!
- A smile is all you need to succeed in the toughest of your battles. Happy World Smile Day.
- A smile is one of the most precious gifts any human can ever get. Don’t hide it. Happy World Smile Day.
- This World Smile Day, make a promise to be able to pass a smile on to others. Spread positivity on this happy day.
- A smile is the best accessory you can have without investing a penny. So smile bigger and brighter.
- A smile gives hope and soothes all the pain, it gives strength and inspires many hearts, May you always wear your sweet smile.
- A warm smile doesn’t need any language because it is the language of kindness. Happy World Smile Day!
- Let your worries slip by. Smile brighter and shine. Wish you a very happy World Smile Day.
- Utter a kind word, shower love, and smile at everyone. Be happy and enjoy your life. Happy World Smile Day.
- change a person’s world by gifting them a smile. Start small, start now. Happy World Smile Day.
- The world can be a dark place, make it brighter. Light it up with your smile on this occasion of World Smile Day.
- Make a habit of smiling in the mirror every day. Losen up and enjoy your life. Happy World Smile Day.
- Meet everyone with a huge smile, for the smile is the beginning of love and happiness. Happy World Smile Day.
- Smile, for someone, is watching you and taking inspiration from you. Always keep smiling. Happy World Smile Day!
- Share your smile with the world. It is a symbol of friendship and peace.” Happy World Smile Day.
- Forgive, forget & smile! That’s the mantra for a joyous life. Here’s wishing you a very Happy World Smile Day.
- Life is short and tough. Start each day with positive thinking, smile, and make your life happier. Enjoy this World Smile Day.
- One of the best things that I cherish the most in my life is your smile and I wish that it never fades away. On Send a Smile Day, I am sending you lots of smiles.
- When happy or when sad, never forget to smile because a smile is like a potion that gives strength to sail through.
- Amongst hundreds of languages all around the globe, a smile is the one language that everyone can feel and understand. Happy Smile Day.
- If you see someone without a smile on their face, give them one of yours. Wish you a very happy World Smile Day.
- A smile is something that can help you touch, melt and win many hearts. Such is the power of a smile. Happy World Smile Day!
- Begin your day with a beautiful SMILE and you will have each day as a wonderful day because problems stay away from smiling faces. Happy World Smile Day!
- Smile, it’s the key that fits the lock on everyone’s hearts and makes everything easier. Wish you a very happy World Smile Day.
- A beautiful smile can touch the hearts of people, and they might remember you for years to come. Pass a smile and spread happiness on this World Smile Day.
- Your bright smile may help people to come out of their darker spaces. Take a second and spread the brightness on this World Smile Day.
- Smile is that drug that can make your enemies wonder. Smile is that trick that can win you all the hearts. Happy World Smile Day!
- You look prettier wearing the most beautiful curve that you have and that is your SMILE…. Always put it on and win my heart.
- On Send a Smile Day, I only want to wish you SMILES because they can travel miles to touch the hearts you love. Smile because I smile seeing you smile.
- When people look at me and I see them smiling, there is just one thought that I am loved even by strangers…. Cheers to this beautiful feeling, Cheers to Smile Power Day.
- I wish that on each and every day of your life, you have more and more reasons to smile…. Wishing you all the happiness and smiles in this world.
- #When you smile, you win many hearts.
- #Every face looks pretty with a smile.
- #Smile, it’s free therapy.
- #Be the reason someone smiles today.
- #A smile costs nothing but it can certainly spread happiness
- #Smiling is my favorite exercise.
- #Faces with smiles always look gorgeous.
- #Smiling is my favorite exercise.
- #Smile is the beauty of the soul.
- #Smile to brighten each and every day.
- #All people smile in the same language.
- #A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.
- #World Smile Day- spread happiness #WorldSmileDay #Kindness Be a bucket filler
- “I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.” — Goldie Hawn
- “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” — Yoko Ono
- Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life.” — Jeanne Calment
- “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” — William Arthur Ward
- “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” — Phyllis Diller
- “Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.” — Anna Lee
- “A smile is a light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.” — Denis Waitley
- “If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.” — Andy Rooney
- “I think that anybody that smiles automatically looks better.” — Diane Lane
- “We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.” — Mother Teresa
- “A smile is a happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” — Tom Wilson
- “Smile, it’s free therapy.” — Douglas Horton
World Smile Day Messages
World Smile Day Caption for all Social Media
Also Read : World Laughter Day