Commitment refers to making a decision or making a pledge to yourself and sticking to it. Here are some quotes to keep you focused or to motivate you to keep moving forward in life.
- Little did I know then, that I had to come this way. We are the only thing stopping us. Just do it!
- Love is a maximum commitment, not emotion. Happy commitment day.
- I was pregnant when I committed with this little guy. He has been there for all Commitment Days!
- Love is to give not only to take. I love you. I’m expecting a lifetime commitment with you.
- I’m committed to baseball and never gonna miss a tournament. Celebrating commitment day.
- Commitment to protecting the other person’s heart with the same passion you used to guard your own heart.
- Sometimes the relationships end not because of the absence of love, but due to the lack of commitment.
Commitment Day Quotes
- “The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.” ― Steve Hall
- “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.” – Anthony Robbins
- “Love is not really a mystery. It is a process like anything else. A process that requires trust, effort, focus, and commitment by two willing partners” ― Elizabeth Bourgeret
- “Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes… but no plans.” – Peter F. Drucker
- “A solid commitment splices two lives together and holds through the storms.” ― Margot Datz
- “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Great changes may not happen right away, but with effort even the difficult may become easy.” – Bill Blackman
- “Most people fail not because of a lack of desire but because of a lack of commitment.”
– Vince Lombardi
- “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” – Tony Robbins
- “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” Paul J. Meyer
- “Love is a vessel that contains both security and adventure, and commitment offers one of the great luxuries of life: time. Marriage is not the end of romance, it is the beginning.” — Esther Perel
- “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” ―Vince Lombardi
- Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.
― Mario Andretti
- “To fall in love and to commit yourself to love means you should make your loved one the one thing you cherish the most.” ― Kou Yoneda, No Touching At All
- Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of. – Bethany Hamilton
- “You need to make a commitment, and once you make it, then life will give you some answers.” — Les Brown
- Commitment unlocks the doors of imagination, allows vision, and gives us the right stuff to turn our dream into reality.
― James Womack
- Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes teamwork, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. -Vince Lombardi
- “We have to recognize that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment unless there is loyalty unless there is love, patience, persistence.” ― Cornel West
- Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep.
― Denis Waitley
- If we are going to build self-esteem, we must get committed to our promises to ourselves and to others. – David DeNotaris
- “The truest form of love is how you behave toward someone, not how you feel about them.”
― Steve Hall
- “The level of success you achieve will be in direct proportion to the depth of your commitment.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- Seems to me that there is a fine line between insanity and dedication…I call that line commitment.
― Jeremy Aldana
- The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you’re willing to sacrifice. – Nathan W. Morris
- “Love is not maximum emotion. Love is of maximum commitment.” — Sinclair B. Ferguson
- Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration. – Thomas Edison