Happy Kanuma Wishes, Messages, and Quotes
Happy Kanuma is a holiday celebrated by Hindus in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It is observed on the third day of the Hindu festival of Makar Sankranti, which falls in the month of January. The festival is marked by the exchange of Kanuma greetings and the offering of special prayers to the gods.
Kanuma is a Sanskrit word that means “wish” or “desire.” On this day, Hindus offer their prayers and wishes for a happy and prosperous year ahead. They also pay tribute to the gods and goddesses, asking for their blessings and guidance.
The celebration of Happy Kanuma begins early in the morning, with people waking up before dawn to take a bath and prepare for the day’s festivities. Special prayers are offered at temples, and people visit their local shrines to pay their respects and make offerings.
In some parts of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, people decorate their homes and workplaces with colorful rangolis, which are intricate designs made with colored rice or sand. Rangolis are believed to bring good luck and prosperity to the home.
One of the most important traditions of Happy Kanuma is the exchange of Kanuma greetings. People visit their friends and family to offer their well-wishes and blessings for the new year. They may exchange gifts, sweets, and other tokens of affection as a symbol of their love and appreciation for each other.
Another popular tradition on Happy Kanuma is the flying of kites. People of all ages come together to fly kites, which are believed to bring good fortune and prosperity. The colorful kites fill the sky, creating a beautiful and festive atmosphere.
In addition to the traditional celebrations, Happy Kanuma is also a time for fun and enjoyment. People participate in various cultural and sporting events, such as kite-flying competitions and folk dance performances.
Overall, Happy Kanuma is a joyous and meaningful holiday that brings people together to celebrate and honor their cultural traditions. It is a time for expressing gratitude and making new wishes for the year ahead.
Happy Kanuma Wishes And Messages
- With Cheerfulness And Grins, With Hopes And Satisfaction, Many Many Happy Returns Of The KANUMA Day
- This festival is dedicated to cows, bulls, and oxen that form a key part of the agriculture industry of villages.
- Wish u a Very Very HappyKANUMA With Warm Regards.
- Very Happy kanuma
Have this 1st festival of 2012 bring happiness in your life
Wish you & your family a very Happy kanuma
Happy kanuma to all!
- Happy Pongal BhogaBhagyala-bhogi, Sukhasantosala. Sankranti, Kammani vantala Kanuma, Sadameeinta,viriyalinavvula panta
- Meethe gud main mil gaya til,
udi patang aur khil gaya dil,
Har pal sukh aur
har din shanti aap k liye
- As the kites fly high in the air I wish my friends to be in a high position.. Wishings my friends a happy and safe KANUMA May your life be blessed with love.
- May your life be blessed with Lakshmi May your life be blessed with happiness. HappyKANUMA!