Daylight Saving Time Messages and Quotes
when does daylight savings time start: Daylight Saving time starts in Colorado in 2022 will begin on Sunday, March 13th. and ends on
Sunday, 6 November
Daylight Saving Day – Messages
- Happy Daylight Saving Day to the people who saved the daylight and regulated the day as stated.
- Happy Daylight Saving Day to all the people who are still not a part of the Daylight Saving Day.
- Let us wish ourselves to sleep for hours and hours, which supports the daylight savings day.
- The day needs to be celebrated with our whole family members. Warm wishing them Happy Daylight Saving Day.
- All together, sleep for hours in the afternoon in darkness to save the daylight we consume.
- Happy Daylight Saving Day to our near and dear friends. Wishing them to join the daylight saving day and save daylight by applying several procedures, learning new techniques together.
- The warm wishes are for you to be part of the day and apply methods to save the daylight. I am thanking you.
- The discovery of Daylight Saving Day was made by the great person William Willet, in the year 1906.
- There are very few things in the world I hate more than Daylight Savings Time. It is the grand lie of time, the scourge of science, the blight on biological understanding. ― Michelle Franklin
- I’ve lived on the equator all my life and we never had to change clocks. Now they’re telling me time goes forward an hour after midnight? What is this, Narnia? ― Joyce Rachelle
- “Love prefers twilight to daylight.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Daylight Saving Day Quotes
“We borrow an hour one night in April; we pay it back with golden interest five months later.” — Winston Churchill