Flip a Coin Day Messages and Quotes
Flipping a coin is something we’ve all done, which is why June 1st is National Flip a Coin Day. Send warm Flip a Coin Day Messages and motivational quotes to remind them of the importance of flipping a coin when they’re confused. With flip a coin quotes and sayings, you can wish them all well.
- Warm wishes on Flip a Coin Day to you. Let us be thankful to Julius Caesar who introduced this practice to us for taking decisions in life.
- There have been many occasions in our lives when we were unsure about making a decision, that time flipping a coin helped us. Happy Flip a Coin Day to you.
- Flipping a coin in the air and catching it is a difficult task, but on Flip a Coin Day, we must all master this skill and commemorate the occasion.
- Flipping a coin to taking a decision might look stupid to some people but it is certainly a good way to decide on things when you are not in the capacity to decide. Happy Flip a Coin Day.
- Let us celebrate Flip a Coin Day by playing this game with our friends and family to see if heads or tails win. Warm Wishes on Flip a Coin Day.
- Flipping a coin is a practice that can aid you when you are surrounded by clouds of uncertainty and confusion. Happy Flip a Coin Day to you.
- Flipping a coin may be fun for some but it may be a trick to make decisions for many. Happy Flip a Coin Day, everyone!
- Flip a coin and take your decisions because maybe that is the right choice to make and you are destined to make that choice. Warm wishes on Flip a Coin Day.
- Flip a coin. When it’s in the air, you’ll know which side you’re hoping for. – Arnold Rothstein
- Peace and justice are two sides of the same coin. – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Time is the coin of life. Only you can determine how it will be spent. – Carl Sandburg
- Humor is the ability to see three sides to one coin. – Ned Rorem
- From my point of view, humor and irony include tragedy; they’re two sides of the same coin. – Maurizio Cattelan