Hiroshima Day Messages and Quotes
Hiroshima Day is on August 6, the anniversary of the United States dropping an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan, in 1945. People still remember the devastation and havoc caused by such a powerful impact, as well as the radiation sickness it caused to future generations. Even after years of developing nuclear energy, there are no safe methods for disposing of contaminated sources. The day is an opportunity to raise awareness about the dangers of nuclear weapons and nuclear energy.
We have the best Hiroshima Day Messages and Quotes that remind us of the scar it left on people’s lives and the importance of protecting our environment:
Hiroshima Day Messages
- Dropping those nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a war crime.
- Rest in Peace. The mistake shall not be repeated.
- Hope for a nuclear free world
- A thousand paper cranes. Peace on Earth and in the Heaven. The genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
- Nuclear weapons offer us nothing but only a balance of terror, and the balance of terror is still terror.
- Her smile is like a nuclear bomb. My Heart is like Hiroshima & Nagasaki!
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki were atomized at a time when the Japanese were suing desperately for peace.
- We are still living in the aftershock of Hiroshima; people are still in the scars of history.
- Japan learned from the nuclear bombings that humanity and nuclear weapons can never coexist.
- The atomic bombing brought an empty victory to the allied arms, but it resulted for the time being in destroying the soul of Japan.
- Remembers and pays condolences to the lives affected due to the dropping of second atomic bomb at Nagasaki
- “We are still living in the aftershock of Hiroshima, people are still the scars of history” – Edward Bond
- “Dropping those atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a war crime.” – George Wald
- “Every positive value has its price in negative terms. the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Since Auschwitz, we know what man is capable of. And since Hiroshima, we know what is at stake” – Viktor E. Frankl
- “If I had foreseen nuclear bombing on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, I would’ve torn up my formula in 1905.” – Einstein
- “Every positive value has its price in negative terms. the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.” – Pablo Picasso (Spanish Painter)