The computer represents the modern world. A plethora of software is being developed with the goal of contributing something extraordinary to the creation of a technologically-based world. However, for every successful software invention, there is a programmer working tirelessly behind the scenes. On this special 256th day of the year, also known as Programmer’s Day, it is high time to remember these hard-working developers.
Programmers’ Day is an internationally recognized professional holiday observed on September 13 (September 12 in leap years). Parallel Technologies’ Michael Cherviakov and Valentin Balt were the first to propose this holiday. Previously, it was observed on January 7th, which was thought to be the original but unofficial date. However, in 2009, Russia’s Ministry of Communication and Mass Media declared the 256th day as Programmer’s Day.
International Programmers’ Day Wishes
- Can you still believe it? A day just for you coders. Wishing you a Happy Programmer’s Day.
- Happy 256th Day of the year or some would say a Happy Programmer’s Day to you.
- May the force of Babbage and Grace Hopper be with you. A lovely Programmer’s Day to you.
- The best part of being a programmer is solving puzzles every other day. Wishing every developer a cheerful Programmer’s Day.
- Since the greeting card manufacturers are unaware. Here’s me, wishing you a lovely and a Happy Programmer’s Day.
- Solving problems isn’t easy, but solving the ones that can’t be seen by everybody is what makes a programmer. Best wishes to you on this Programmer’s Day.
- Eat, sleep, code, and repeat! I just described a typical day for a programmer. A Happy Programmer’s Day to these legends.
- 70% reading and 30% coding is how a programmer spends their day. Wishing nothing but more strength to their eyes, minds, and hands-on this Programmer’s Day.
- While being alive, we eat, we play, we enjoy, and most importantly we code. Happy Programmer’s Day to every coder out there.
- Function (WAKE UP) Start: (GET OUT OF BED) Function: (SKIP BREAKFAST) Start: (WORK). This is what programmers do every day. A happy Programmer’s Day you legends.
- CSS3, HTML5, JAVA, XML, and PHP are some of the languages programmers speak on a daily basis. Happy Professional Holiday i.e. Programmer’s Day to you.
- A blend of creativity and critical thinking is what a programmer does every day. Hoping that they would relax on Programmer’s Day.
- On the occasion of Programmers’ Day, sending a big thank you to all the developers who are the reason behind so much advancement we are enjoying today.
- All thanks to programmers we can have so many unique ideas coded into software. Wishing you a very Happy Programmers’ Day.
- We may not realize but our life would have been completely different had programmers not been there. Wishing you a very Happy Programmers’ Day.
- There is nothing impossible for programmers because they know how to create whatever we can think of. Warm wishes on Programmers’ Day.
- There is so much hard work and innovation that goes behind creating a program and for all this dedication, we thank our programmers. Happy Programmers’ Day.
- Programmers are the ones who can make the impossible possible with their creativity and coding. A very Happy Programmers’ Day to all the innovative minds.
- Programming is not easy and it is not everyone’s cup of tea. Extending warm wishes on Programmers’ Day to all the wonderful programmers.