March Madness 2022 : 20+ Best Quotes and Messages
March Madness, the annual basketball tournament, kicked off on Thursday, bringing with it a renewed sense of enthusiasm for the sport. When the NCAA expanded to 65 teams in 1985, the present edition was born. There have been 2,016 tournament games since then. This year’s competition began the day before St. Patrick’s Day, ensuring that a few early green beer drinkers would be found in the taverns.
Best Quotes on March Madness
- “Patience is when you’re supposed to be mad but you choose to understand.”
- “Take some more tea,” the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
- “I’ve had nothing yet,” Alice replied in an offended tone, “so I can’t take more.” — Lewis Carroll
- What madness is it, to be expecting evil before it comes. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- I have a problem with honoring mediocrity in so many cases over teams that have great years. -Dick Vitale
- I don’t like the sleaziness, the corruption. I don’t like the fraud that college basketball has become. – Dick Vitale
- “It’s not how big you are, it’s how big you play.” -John Wooden
- “I try to do the right thing at the right time. They may just be little things, but usually, they make the difference between winning and losing.” -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- I still love the game. I still feel like I’m a 25-year-old. I really still love the game and feel as enthusiastic about the game as I ever have felt about it. – Dick Vitale
- A little Madness in the Spring Is wholesome even for the King. — Emily Dickinson
- It is time for everyone to sit down – the NCAA, the NBA, the players union, and the coaching fraternity – and come up with suitable solutions to these problems. – Dick Vitale
- I love the name March Madness. I’m glad the PC police haven’t made us change March Madness to early spring psychosis. — Craig Ferguson
- Go on with a spirit that fears nothing. – Author: Homer
- “Once I was given the 16th seed. Incurable cancer but guess what? A 16 has beaten a one.” ― Joe Marelle
- “I always felt that no matter what I was doing, what I was going through, good day, bad day, on the basketball court that was my place.” -Sheryl Swoopes
- Play like a champion, train like an underdog
- It’s not how big you are. It’s how big you play In it to win it.
- You don’t win on emotion. You win on execution.
- Determination gets you there.
- Basketball Love of the Game Team.
- Championships are won at practice.
- If you work hard, it’s harder to lose.
- A player who makes the team great is more valuable than a great player.
- It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
- Victory comes to those who make the least mistakes.
- It’s not how you start, but how you finish!
- Practice doesn’t make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.