National Nutrition Month 2022 : Wishes, Messages and Greetings
National Nutrition Month, an annual nutrition education and awareness campaign sponsored by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and conducted in March each year, emphasises the significance of making informed food choices and creating healthy eating and physical activity habits. The Academy’s National Nutrition Month® press releases provide media with information on the Academy’s activities and messaging, as well as events and initiatives surrounding Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Day, which is also commemorated in March.
National Nutrition Month Awareness Messages
- When Diet Is Wrong, Medicine Is of No Use. When Diet Is Correct, Medicine Is of No Need.
- If You Keep Good Food In Your Fridge, You Will Eat Good Food.
- The Doctor of the Future Will No Longer Treat the Human Frame With Drugs, but Rather Will Cure and Prevent Disease With Nutrition.
- Eat Breakfast Like A King, Lunch Like A Prince, And Dinner Like A Pauper.
- Your Diet Is A Bank Account. Good Food Choices Are Good Investments.
- To Ensure Good Health: Eat Lightly, Breathe Deeply, Live Moderately, Cultivate Cheerfulness And Maintain An Interest In Life.
- Exercise Is King. Nutrition Is Queen. Put Them Together And You’ve Got A Kingdom.
- After dinner rest a while; after supper walk a mile.
- Take Care Of Your Body. It’s The Only Place You Have To Live.
- Eating Healthy Food Fills Your Body With Energy And Nutrients. Imagine Your Cells Smiling Back At You And Saying: ‘Thank You!
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- A fit body, a calm mind, a house full of love. These things cannot be bought
- Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.
- Health Is Like Money. We Never Have A True Idea Of Its Value Until We Lose It.
- Eat a rainbow of fruits and vegetables
- Choose lean proteins and explore low-fat and low-sodium cooking methods
- Stay hydrated and choose calorie-free beverages to avoid added sugars
- It Is Health That Is Real Wealth And Not Pieces Of Gold And Silver.
- Mother Nature’s powers cannot be stuffed into a pill.
- Your body is your biggest asset it’s your responsibility to take care of it.
- Healthy does NOT mean starving yourself EVER. Healthy means eating the right food in the right amount.
- A healthy diet is a solution to many of our healthcare problems. It’s the most important solution.