National Piña Colada Day Wishes, Messages and Quotes
The United States of America celebrates National Pina Colada Day on July 10 every year. This is a day to celebrate the sweet cocktail with rum. The Pina Colada, which is a strained pineapple drink made with coconut cream, pineapple juice, and ice, represents the day. On National Pina Colada Day, you can relax and enjoy the refreshing beverage in the summer. Pina Colada has been Puerto Rico’s national drink since 1978.
Here are the Best collection of National Piña Colada Day Wishes, Messages, and Quotes
National Pina Colada Day Wishes
- A very Happy National Pina Colada Day to you my dear. Let us make summers more refreshing and beautiful with this amazing cocktail.
- Warm Wishes on the occasion of National Pina Colada Day. Let us celebrate this day with some delightful pina colada to enjoy.
- Wishing a very Happy National Pina Colada Day to everyone. The best thing about this cocktail is that it is a soothing blend of summery flavors.
- Happy National Pina Colada Day to everyone present all around the world. The day grab your favorite rum-made cocktail, also known as the pina colada.
- Happy National Pina Colada Day to you my dear. This day is incomplete without enjoying this delightfully creamy and frosty cocktail with our loved ones.
- Make your own Pina colada drink recipe and share the drink and enjoy it with loved ones.
- On the occasion of National Pina Colada Day, let us come together and enjoy this cocktail which always reminds us of Puerto Rico. Happy National Pina Colada Day.
- Make the most of National Pina Colada Day by making this cocktail for your loved ones and spending a lovely evening with all of them. Warm wishes on this day to everyone.
- The National Pina Colada Day is specifically a summer drink, and if possible, it needs to celebrate on a beach with our sunglasses mode on. Hence it is marked during the summer season.
- At the corner store, they invaded a hot dog stand and drank pina colada to sober up. It did no good.- Thomas Pynchon
- A guy in Greek armor drew his sword and charged, but slipped in a puddle of pina colada. – Rick Riordan
- “Look, I know you think I have a coke problem but I do not. I can quit any time I run out.” ― Keith Buckley
- I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic’s. His hair was perfect. – Martha Stout
- My point is, that life is about balance. The good and the bad. The highs and the lows. The pina and the colada. – Ellen DeGeneres
National Pina Colada Day Messages
You Also Like: National Sugar Cookie Day