Texas Independence Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes and Images
Texas Independence Day! The United States celebrates Texas Independence Day on March 2nd, 2020. We have best wishes for Texas Independence Day 2022, Wishes, Messages, Quotes, and Images, Texas Independence Day is observed across the United States.
Texas Independence Day : 02 March
Best Texas Independence Day
- “There can be no argument about the Lone Star State’s significant contributions to American history, and we must remember the actions and the sacrifices of those who made Texas independence a reality.” – Michael McCaul
- “Texas history is as varied, tempestuous, and vast as the state itself. Texas yesterday is unbelievable, but no more incredible than Texas today. Today’s Texas is exhilarating, exasperating, violent, charming, horrible, delightful, alive.” – Edna Ferber, author, 1955.
- “Texans ignored ‘better,’ long ago forgot the useless word ‘good.’ Everything in Texas is ‘best.’ –Edward Smith
- The heart wants what it wants. — Woody Allen
- “I am forced to conclude that God made Texas on his day off, for pure entertainment, just to prove that all that diversity could be crammed into one section of the earth by a really top hand – Author Mary Lasswell”
- Where a man can live, he can also live well. – Author: Marcus Aurelius
- “I must say as to what I have seen of Texas it is the garden spot of the world. The best land and the best prospects for health I ever saw, and I do believe it is a fortune to any man to come here. There is a world of the country here to settle.” – Davy Crockett, Alamo defender, 1836.
- “I done drew the line. Just like the Alamo. You’re either on one side of the line or the other. I don’t want to ever leave Texas again!” – Bum Phillips
- “The enemy never sees the backs of my Texans!” – General Robert E. Lee, CSA
“Only Texas could turn defeat into a legend–and a song, and a tourist attraction, and a major motion picture.” –Rosemary Kent