World Multiple Sclerosis Day Quotes
World Multiple Sclerosis Day. It is one of the most common diseases affecting the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord).
Every year on May 30, World Multiple Sclerosis Day is observed to raise public awareness about this chronic neurological disease and to break down social barriers. According to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, over 2.8 million people have this neurological disease, which affects women more than men. In 2009, the MS International Federation (MSIF) and its members established this day. Currently, India, Egypt, Ireland, Argentina, Spain, the United Kingdom, Greece, Australia, and the United States are the campaign’s representatives.
- Doesn’t look like I’m sick? I know. I am just that awesome that I can look this way and be chronically ill.
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.”
- Being able to walk pain-free is a blessing. Being able to walk without showing the pain is a skill.
- Don’t get on my nerves, they have enough problems.
- I’m not dancing. I am trying to get the feeling back in my leg.
- We are supporting #MS Week
- May the Lord give you strength and courage to fight Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis has not won, you have won.
- “Currently, there is no cure for MS, but there are treatments that modify disease activity, slow the course of the disease, and alleviate its effects.”
― Nancy J. Holland, Multiple Sclerosis: A Self Care Guide to Wellness
- “Multiple sclerosis is a chronic disease affecting the central nervous system (CNS: the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves). It is not contagious.”
- “A Healthy Immune system equals A Healthy body”
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- यहां तक कि अपनी सबसे छोटी कृत्यों में अपने दिल, दिमाग और आत्मा डाल दीजिये. यही सफलता का राज़ है
- हृदय रोग सबसे बड़ा हत्यारा है, हर साल करीब 2 करोड़ लोगों की इसकी वजह से मौत होती हैं.
- अपने जीवन को जोखिम में ना डालें. हमेशा अपना ख्याल रखें.