Muharram Wishes, Messages and Images
The Islamic New Year begins on the first of the month of Muharram, which is the first month of the Islamic calendar. Additionally, Muharram is more significant since it is one of the four sacred months, as revealed in the holy Qur’an. The benefits of our good efforts are increased and any misconduct is more serious during this beautiful month. The four holy months are: Three of the four months Dhul-Qi’dah, Dhul-Hijjah, and Muharram, as well as the fourth Rajab of the Mudar tribe, were specifically named in a hadith that Imam Al-Bukhari recounted.
Due to its importance among the other months of the year, Muharram is a holy month and is sometimes alluded to as the month of Allah. It includes the day of Ashura when Muslims are urged to fast in exchange for a huge reward. It is the month when Hussain, the Prophet’s grandson, was killed in the battle of Karbala. It signifies the hijrah, or the Muslim community’s migration to Medina, as well as the start of the Islamic calendar’s new year.
The day following Ashura is a significant holiday that falls during Muharram. Muslims are urged by the Prophet Muhammad to fast on this day, which occurs on the tenth day of Muharram. Due to the Prophet, the Ashura fast atones for any small sins committed in the previous year. The Prophet Musa (PBUH) and the Bani Israel were delivered from the Pharoah on the tenth of Muharram, or “Ashura,” which is when the Prophet started his fast. We may undertake a few easy actions to benefit from the blessings of the holy month of Muharram: Fast, recite the Qur’an, make frequent alms, etc. Keep in mind that the angels will join you in whatever meeting you have for Allah’s sake, and it will also be filled with barakah. Making this the ideal time to make commitments and create healthy routines. Wish and message everyone in your life a happy Muharram.
People nowadays celebrate Muharram by sending Muharram Wishes, Messages, and Images to their friends and family.
Celebrate this important day of Muharram by educating and raising awareness about it, and then share your thoughts on social media with the hashtag #Muharram or #Islam.
- May Allah accept all of your prayers during this holy month. Wishing you a joyous Muharram!
- On the auspicious day of Muharram, may Allah bless you with health, wealth, peace, and happiness!
- Wishing you a peaceful and prosperous Muharram! May Allah bless you during this blessed month.
- I pray for you and your family’s happiness and well-being! May Allah protect you are your loved ones!
- Never get affected by other people’s words. Have faith in yourself and Allah. Happy Muharram!
- May Allah Almighty shower his blessing on the Muslim Ummah and all Islamic countries. 1441 Mubarak.
- I pray for you and your family’s happiness and well-being on this auspicious occasion of Muharram.
- May this new year bring a lot of peace, prosperity, and happiness to the world. May Allah protect us. Wishing Muharram.
- May your faith in Allah always bring you peace and prosperity. Have a blessed Muharram!
Also Like : Bakrid-Eid-Al-Adha-Wishes
- May all praise and thanks to Allah. To whom belongs all that is in heavens & in the earth. Have a blessed Muharram!
- May Allah forgive us all for all your sins and grant us happiness and love. Have a blessed Muharram!
- In this holy month of Muharram, may Allah give you the strength to face all types of problems in your life. Wishing Muharram.
- May Allah bless you on Muharram, the first month of the Islamic calendar, and one of the four sacred months of the year!
- Muharram is the festival that reminds us all to always embrace peace and happiness and spread the message of brotherhood and togetherness. Happy Muharram!
- May Allah always bless you with bravery, patience, and health on this Al-Hijri. Happy new year of Islam. May Allah always bless you and your family on this auspicious day of Muharram. Happy Hijri New Year.
- Muharram is a serious reminder of the sacrifices of Ali Hussein in protecting Islam and the teachings of Allah. May this celebration be a reminder of your duties to defend Islam! Happy Muharram!
- May Allah shower you with gifts of love, bravery, wisdom, contentment, health and patience, and cleanliness. Have a blessed Muharram!
- I pray for you and your family’s happiness and prosperity, May you all have wonderful days ahead. Wish you a Muharram.
- On this day of Muharram, let’s all pray and thank Allah for his guidance and love! May he keep showering us with His blessings!
- May Allah shower you with gifts of love, bravery, wisdom, contentment, health, patience, and cleanliness. Wishing Muharram.
- Allah is not punishing you. He is preparing for you. Trust his plans, not your pain. Allah heard you just be patient.
- In this holy month of Muharram, may Allah give you the strength to face all the challenges thrown in your way.
- I cried an ocean of tears, but nobody cared. I cried in sujood and Allah gave me a saber. Wishing Muharram everyone.
Also Read: Jumma Mubarak Dua