International Tiger Day,Every year on July 29, International Tiger Day is commemorated to raise awareness about the species’ diminishing population. Several causes have impacted the population of India’s national animal, including illegal wildlife trading, human-wildlife conflict, habitat loss, and fragmentation.
International Tiger Day: Messages
- For the tiger, we must unite, so they don’t fade out of sight. Happy International Tiger Day!
- Save tiger otherwise, you will lose the pride. You, Will, Lose The Pride.
- Tiger burning bright will not let you fade out of sight, that is my promise and for you, we will fight.
- Don’t strip the stripes from the scenery: Save the Tiger.
- Mighty tigers hear them roar, for they may be no more.
- Let your children see the tigers, don’t let them be a part of history.
- Spare our striped companions. They roar which helps us maintain the ecosystem.
- On the occasion of International Tiger Day, I am sending my warm wishes to you to remind you that we all have the responsibility of saving them.
- Don’t strip the stripes from the scenery. Save the tiger. Happy International Tiger Day!
- Let us take inspiration from the strong and fearless tigers and let us make a promise to save them on International Tiger Day.
- Spare the tigers, spare a real existence.
- Everybody needs a pooch to love him, and a tiger to take him back to the real world. Save Tigers!.
- “Warm wishes on International Tiger Day to you…. Without tigers, our food chain will never be the same, our lives will never be the same.
- Save the Tigers before they are silenced forever. Happy International Tiger Day!
- Spare tiger else you will lose the pride. They are proud of nature.
- “It is extremely sorry to see tigers getting extinct and on International Tiger Day, let us create more awareness about them and let us save them.
- Shot the tiger with the camera, not with the firearm.
- Look at the tigers mighty and strong, killing them for their fur is very wrong.
- Tigers Are One Of A Kind, Please Save Them Or You Will Be Fined.
- Tigers have always added adventure and thrill to our lives with their fearless streak….Let us save them… Happy International Tiger Day.
International Tiger Day: Quotes
“Save the tigers before they are silenced forever. Killing tigers is greed, not the need. Save Tiger! Save Nature!” – Sanaya
“Adventure and strength, fearless attitude and thrill are what tigers will always be admired for…. Let us join hands and save them together!!!”
“To save the Jungle, we have to save the tiger.” – Rahul Wasulkar
A Healthy Tiger Population Is An Indicator Of Sustainable Development In The Tiger Range Countries. – Midori Paxton International Tiger Day
Numerous individuals together won’t fear a tiger, and numerous canines together won’t fear a wolf.
“Tyger! Tyger! burning bright, in the forest of the night, What immortal hand or eye, dare frame thy fearful symmetry?” – William Blake
“Tigers cannot help themselves and therefore, it is our duty as humans to save them, to work for their today and tomorrow.”
“When a man wants to murder a tiger he calls it sport, when a tiger wants to murder him he calls it ferocity.” – George Bernard Shaw
What’s a liger?” “It’s essentially my most loved creature. It resembles a lion and a tiger blended… reproduced for its aptitudes in enchantment.”
“Tiger is a symbol of beauty, bravery, strength, and Nationality so save the Tiger. save the Nation Pride.” – Uzma
Try not to censure God for having made the tiger, yet express gratitude toward him for not having given it wings.
Everybody needs a pooch to love him, and a tiger to take him back to the real world
“A healthy tiger population is an indicator of sustainable development in the 13 tiger range countries.” – Midori Paxton
-Khrushchev helps me to remember the tiger seeker who has picked a spot on the divider to hang the tiger’s skin well before he has gotten the tiger. This tiger has different thoughts.
Tiger Is A Symbol Of Beauty, Bravery, Strength, And Nationality So Save The Tiger. Save The Nation Pride. – Uzma International Tiger Day
Tiger is a Symbol of Beauty, Bravery, Strength, and Nationality So Save the Tiger, Save the Nation Pride
“As humans, we are fortunate to fight to secure so many rights: men’s rights, women’s rights, freedom of speech. But animals like tigers are losing their right to live. It is time we all support their most fundamental right – the right to exist!” – Gyalwa Dokhampa
International Tiger Days Images