Every year on September 5th, Teachers Day commemorates the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, India’s first vice president (1952-1962) and a teacher and philosopher. This is a day to recognize and thank all mentors and teachers.
Teachers Day Wishes: Here are many wishes to say to your teacher
- Happy teacher’s day. We can never thank you enough for your dedication, wisdom, and responsibility.
- From ABC’s to red, white and blue, from history and mathematics too, all I want to say is a big THANK you!
- You can achieve the impossible, touch the unattainable heights if you have a wonderful teacher in your life…. Wishing you a very amazing teacher on Teachers Day!!!
- Happy Teachers Day to all the amazing teachers of the world!
- Learning from you, listening to you, looking up to you, laughing with you, makes you the best leader in my book. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Teaching is one such profession that teaches all the other professions…. Wishing you a very Happy Teachers Day and a big thank you for being such a great teacher.
- Thank you for teaching me with kindness, dear teacher. Happy Teachers Day!
- There are many teachers we come across but there are very few who touch our souls…. To one such incredible teacher, I wish you a very Happy Teachers Day.
- Happy teacher’s day 2021! It has been an honor to get to learn so many things from you; thanks for inspiring me!
- Warm wishes on Teachers Day to the teacher who has always enlightened me with knowledge and supported me with his confidence in me…. Thank you for everything.
- Happy Teachers Day to you! Your wisdom, dedication, and kindness will always lead us to the right path and inspire us to be better human beings.
- I thank you for all the guidance, wisdom, and education you have given me. Thank you for making my year memorable.
- It is a wonderful blessing for us to have a teacher like you. My educator, have a wonderful Teachers’ Day!
- I wish you a happy Teacher’s Day in the year 2021. You are my favorite teacher of all time. I’ve learned a lot from you, but the most important thing I’ve learned is how to be a decent person in life!
- Every word you utter is brimming with wisdom. You are, and always will be, the best instructor I have ever had. I hold you in the highest regard. Happy 2021 Teacher’s Day!
- Every day, we should honor our teachers’ patience and sacrifices. It isn’t just one day a year. On this momentous occasion, I wish you all the best. You are my all-time favorite professor!
- You teach me crucial lessons and force me to learn from my mistakes by demonstrating good behavior. It’s an understatement to say that I value you and what you do for me. Happy Teacher’s Day, everyone!
- Anyone can have the best job in the world if they choose to teach. I consider myself really fortunate to have you as my teacher. Happy Teacher Appreciation Day! I hope you have a fantastic day today!
Teacher’s Day Wishes From Students
Teachers Day Images
Also Read: Students’ Teacher’s Day Greetings