50+ Unique Iftar Party Invitation Messages
Iftar is the highlight of Ramadan because it allows us to feel compassion for the underprivileged, gather and plead for mercy, and feel blessed. When we fast for our beloved Almighty and prepare to break it with our loved ones at Allah’s will, a table full of food never seems so alluring (SWT). To invite the family, Friends, and Relatives to an iftar get-together, you need suitable Unique Iftar Party Invitation Messages. if you’re Confused about what to write on an iftar party invitation card or how to invite someone to an iftar party? Don’t worry we have put together a collection of the best Iftar Party invitations in the below post.
Iftar Party Invitation Messages
- Hello. I am throwing an iftar party on (date, time) at (location). Please do come.
- Please accept our cordial invitation to Iftar Party on (date & time) at (place). It would be an honor to have you at our place.
- Hey, we are having an Iftar party at (location) on (date, time). You are welcome to join us.
- Please join us for our iftar party and make the event beautiful at its best. Let’s take this chance to beg forgiveness together fruitful.
- Hey, my friend. We are hoping you could join us for our iftar party at (Location) on (date, time). We want to share this special day of Ramadan with everyone.
- Hey, break your fast with us on (date). I am having an Iftar party at (location). Make sure to be there at (time). We will wait for you.
- Shower us the joy you bring to the table with food. Teach us the happiness you bring through sharing. Please accept our cordial iftar party invitation on (date and time) at (place).
- May Allah fill your life with divine light and give us a chance to beg mercy together on Iftar. You are invited to our Iftar party on (time, date, and place).
- We expect your joyous presence at our iftar party at the (place) on (date and time). I hope you will bless us with your kind presence.
- To our dearest Muslim brothers and sisters. You are invited to our iftar party on (day, time) at the place).
- Let’s break the fast together in the name of Allah (SWT). Let’s raise our hands to beg forgiveness. Please join us at our iftar party.
- Meet us on our lovely arrangement of iftar party of this year on (date & time) at the (place’s name). We hope to see you there soon.
- Mr. and Mrs. (name) request the honor of your presence at the iftar party at their home on (date & time).
- What can be a better opportunity than having iftar together to celebrate Ramadan. Please do join the iftar party on (date and time and place).
- We hope you will take advantage of the iftar meet-up and pray to Allah for the community’s peace. Please join us in this lovely initiative.
- Also Like : Iftar Mubrak Wishes
- MashaAllah Tabarakallah! We are enjoying the holy month of Ramadan, and an iftar party is a must to celebrate the holy festival of fasting. Therefore, please accept our invitation to a grand iftar party on (Date, time, and place).
- On this holy month of Ramadan, we invite you to dine in with us at our iftar party on (date & time) at (place). May Allah (SWT) give us good and Halal rizq.
- We are planning to host an Iftar feast at (place) on (date & time) celebrating the joy of praying and fasting in Ramadan Mubarak. It will be a pleasure for us to have you. Hope to see you there.Ramadan Mubarak. I am organizing an iftar party at (date, time) on (location). I hope you can make it.
- Ramadan is a blessed month, and what can be more blessed to get a chance to have iftar with you lot. Please accept the cordial invitation to our iftar party. Hope to meet you soon.
- Dear (name),
I would like to invite you to celebrate the holy day of Ramadan at (location) on (date, time) with me and my family. I’m hoping you’ll be able to join us for iftar. Sincerely, (Your Name)
- My dearest (Name),
We have prepared an iftar party at (Location) to honor the sacred month of Ramadan on (date, time). You are warmly welcome to join us. Yours Truly, (Your Name)
- Dear (Name),
Please accept our invitation to the iftar party that we will be organizing on (Date, time). It will take place in (Location). We will break our fasts and pray together. With love, (Your Name)
- Dear (Name),
We would appreciate your presence at our Iftar party on (Location) at (Date, time). We will pray for the blessings of Allah together on this holy month of Ramadan. With love, (Your Name)
- Dearest (Name),>
Ramadan is a time for blessings and peace to be spread. We look forward to having you accompany us for our iftar party at (Location) on (Date, time). Yours Truly, (Your Name)
- Also Like: Ramadan Mubarak Wishes
- Dear (Recipient Name), I would like to invite you on my humble home (Location) on (Date, Time) for our iftar party. Sincerely, (Sender Name)
- Dear (Recipient Name), Please accept our invitation for our iftar party at (location) on (date) and (time). We are eagerly anticipating for your presence in our celebration. Thank you. Sincerely, (Sender Name)
- Dear (Recipient Name), On the occasion of Ramadan, we are cordially inviting you to join us for an iftar party that is taking place at (location) on (date, time). We expect your attendance on our humble party. Sincerely, (Sender Name)
- Dear [Recipient Name],
You are cordially invited to attend the Iftar feast that will be held in the [Hilton Hotel] on [Sunday, 3rd June 2015] to celebrate the holy month of Ramadan.
- To confirm your attendance, please call  or reply to this letter no later than [Friday 1st June]. Looking forward to seeing you there.
- Dear (Recipient Name), Assalamuyalaikum, you are invited and welcomed to join us for an iftar party at (Location) on (Date, time). Sincerely, (Sender Name)
- Cheering our spirit for keeping steadfast and patient during the blessed month of Ramadan, we cordially invite you to our iftar party. RSVP: name and contact.
- We wish we could invite you through the meeting, but here we are spreading the iftar invitation online. We believe it will not restrict us from having iftar together. Please join us on (date and time) at (place.)
- We invite you to our lovely gathering of Iftar party in this holy month of Ramadan. Your presence would surely make the event cheerful. Please join us.
- Iftar is the gateway to Jannah and forgiveness where we can feel for the needy and pray for eternal peace. I hope you will join our joyous arrangement of iftar party
- Shoutout to all the Muslim brothers and sisters who do not snick for snacks and fulfill the fast with proper rules. We have organized an iftar party on (date & time) at (place) to celebrate your faith and patience. Please do join us.
- We request the pleasure of your company at the iftar party of this year’s holy Ramadan. The event is scheduled to take place on (date and time) at (place). Looking forward to seeing you there.