Ramadan, the Muslim holy month (April 3). The auspicious of Ramadan, also known as Ramazan, began on April 2 when Ramadan’s Chand (moon) was visible in Lucknow. One of the most significant and auspicious holidays in the Muslim world is Ramadan. The Islamic calendar’s ninth month is when Ramadan takes place.
Speaking about the mood, which is commonly referred to as “Chand,” it can emerge in the sky at various times and places, and it can even do so after a day or two after appearing elsewhere, for instance, in Saudi Arabia before emerging later in India. It derives from ramad, which means “dryness,” and the Arabic term ramad, which means “the hot month.” It is thought that during Ramadan, the spiritual benefits (thawab) of fasting are increased. In light of this, Muslims abstain from eating and drinking as well as tobacco products, and other immoral conduct during the hours of fasting. Instead, they focus on salat (prayer) and Quran study.
Muslims are advised to eat suhur, a pre-fast meal before the sun rises. Although it frequently resembles breakfast, this meal may include more dinner-like dishes in various cultures. One common practice is to break the fast by eating dates. It is stated that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) broke his fast with dates. Eid ul-Fitr, a holiday that follows the fasting month of Ramadan, marks the end of Ramadan. It is regarded as a day of celebration and giving thanks to Allah for His strength during the spiritual month. It is a day of thanksgiving, adoration, harmony, and joy. Many people’s days often include going to the mosque, praying, visiting family and friends, exchanging presents, contributing to charities, and eating a lot of food!
Ramadan, however, isn’t the same for everyone in practice. Some people observe Ramadan without the iftar or suhoor to break their fast. Islamic Help wants to lessen the everyday struggle and suffering of people all over the world and aims to assist in easing the issues listed above. Ramadan is an excellent month. a period of reflection on purification, prayer, religion, and remembering those close to us.
Here, we’ve provided you with Ramadan Mubarak Wishes, Messages, and Greetings to share with your loved ones as the holy month of Ramadan gets underway. Additionally, you can post these images and Ramadan wishes on your Instagram, WhatsApp, and Facebook status.
Ramadan Mubarak Wishes
- Ramadan Mubarak. Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness.
- Let Allah guide you and protect you this Ramadan and always.
- Ramadan Mubarak dear friend. I hope this Ramadan brings you happiness.
- May Allah bless you and your family. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- Ramadan Mubarak. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Ramadan!
- Five times Namaaz gives you the true spirit to connect with Allah Almighty. Ramadan Mubarak!
- On the eve of Ramadan, I thank Allah to keep looking after you, protecting you, and keeping you happy and smiling.
- In the holy month of Ramadan, may your heart be filled with peace, harmony, and joy Ramadan Kareem.
- Ramadan Mubarak! May Allah shower his countless blessings during the holy month of Ramadan and always.
- let Allah guide you and protect you this Ramadan and always. Wishing you health and prosperity on this holy occasion.
- Do Promise that this Ramadan we will try to get rid of all our bad habits. O Allah forgive us for all our previous sins.
- Let us come together and raise our hands in prayer to thank Allah for he has bestowed upon us his love. Ramadan Mubarak to you.
- On this holy month (Ramadan), I’m wishing you and your family 4 weeks of blessings, 30 days of clemency, and 720 hours of enlightenment. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Think every day is Ramadan and keep calm, concentrate on the name of Allah, who is beyond our thoughts. Ramadan Mubarak!
- May Allah always guide you all throughout your journey in life. I wish this Ramadan will infuse you with courage that will help you be triumphant over the adversities of life. Happy Ramadan!
- Ramadan is here and it is time to engage in festivities and feasts…. I pray to Allah to bless you with a joyful and beautiful Eid with your loved ones…. May you enjoy better health and more prosperity…. Ramadan Mubarak ho!!!
- May Allah is always there to protect you from all the negativities and keep you safe from all the challenges. Wishing a very Happy Ramadan to you.
- May you and your loved ones are showered with the choicest blessings of Allah….May you are blessed with prosperity, success, and glory…..Ramadan Mubarak to you!!!
- Never forget Allah. Ramadan is just a practice month. Happy Ramadan!
- My friend, Welcome to the month of Ramadan. And hope you will keep a distance from all kinds of sinful behavior. Make increase offering of Salat and recitation of the Holy Quran. Wishing you all blessings.
- May Allah save you from the influence of the Devil and the divine blessings of Almighty Allah protect and guide you. My mate, Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan! May Allah keep you in blessings.
- May this Ramadan bring endless moments of joy and happiness to your life. Ramadan Mubarak.
- May this Ramadan bring blessings for the entire humanity that we can walk on the way of peace and harmony! Happy Ramadan to everyone.
- Let’s have a peaceful Ramadan. May Allah show us the right path and answer our prayers. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Let’s celebrate as the month of Ramadan begins here. Filling our life happiness as Allah blesses us once again with prosperity and cheer.
- May the blessings of the month of Ramadan be on all of us, and may Allah grant our prayers and fasts. Happy Ramadan to everyone.
- Happy Ramadan to everyone. May the blessings of the month of Ramadan be on all of us and may Allah grant our prayers and fasts!
- Wishing you a happy Ramadan. May God bless your path with knowledge and light that will help to enlighten your heart!
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and your loved ones. May the celebrations of this fasting month spread happiness and joy in your life.
- May Allah bring you all the inspiration in life and motivate you to achieve all your goals. Wishing a very Happy Ramadan to you.
- May Allah forgive you in this holy month of Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak, Friend.
- Dear best friend, Ramadan Mubarak. I hope that this Ramadan, your prayers get answered soon, and all of your wishes come true.
- I hope the auspicious month of Ramadan brings meaningful changes to your life. Ramadan Kareem, bestie!
- Ramadan Kareem, friend. May your faith be strengthened by the spirit of Ramadan. May Allah grant you abundant happiness and prosperity.
- I wish you and your family be protected and blessed by Allah Almighty. He is the only savior. Ramadan Kareem Mubarak!
- Happy Ramadan Mubarak Dear Friend. Have lots of delicious foods in Iftar.
- Ramadan is the month of blessings, forgiveness, mercy, and freedom from the hellfire. On this holy month, make lots of dua and increase doing good deeds—happy Ramadan to you, my dearest friend.
- May this Ramadan bring an abundance of peace and harmony to your home. Ramadan Mubarak!
- May Allah guide you and your family all the time as you celebrate Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. Sending my prayers to you and I hope you remember me in yours.
- Dear friend, you’re one of the most beloved gifts I’ve got from Allah and I wish you a blessed Ramadan
- May this Ramadan bring lots of happiness, prosperity, and togetherness for you and your family – Ramadan Mubarak!
- May Allah be always there to enlighten your path of life with knowledge and wisdom. Warm greetings on the occasion of Ramadan.
- May Allah bring lots of happiness and blessings to your lives. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- Ramadan Mubarak. I wish we find blessings and guidance together in this month of Ramadan. May our houses be filled up with happiness and prosperity.
- May the moon brighten your journey towards enlightenment and may Allah bless you with all the good things. Happy Ramadan!
- May Allah accept all your prayers and fasting and shower you with love and blessings to make this Ramadan a blessed one. Happy Ramadan to you.
- May Allah makes your Ramadan a blissful one. May He bless you with forgiveness that is multiplied tenfold in Paradise. Happy Ramadhan to my soul mate
- Wishing you a blessed Ramadan, my love. May Allah forgive all your sins and fill your heart with His blessings this Ramadan.
- At the end of the patience lies the biggest success. My love, Ramadan Kareem! Stay blessed!
- Happy Ramadan Mubarak to my guardian angel! May Allah accept our good deeds during this month and reward us in accordance with the best of what He has given us.
- To my wife, May the spirit of this Holy Month touch your heart with warmth and fill your soul with light. Ramadan Mubarak!
- I wish that the spirit of Ramadan fills your life with happiness, peace, and love. Ramadan Mubarak my queen!
- May the Divine blessings of Allah fill your heart with peace, joy, and prosperity throughout this blessed month. Ramadan Mubarak my dearest!
- May the mercy of Allah always be with you and protect you from all the bad things. Ramadan Mubarak dear wife.
- Ramadan Mubarak to you, my dear. May Allah listen to your prayers and allow you much happiness in this life and afterlife.
- May Allah bless us with more patience, forgiveness, and love to share with one another.
- May you focus on more positive goals and endeavors, and not allow this month to pass by without significance.
- Ramadan Mubarak! May this time of fasting and prayers give you the strength to face the challenges that come your way.
- ربما الهلال كن ضوءك الهادي وقوتها ، املأ حياتك ، السلام والنعمة. رمضان مبارك.
Meaning: May the crescent moon be your guiding light and strength, fill your life, peace, and grace. Ramadan Mubarak.
- بينما تصوم وتقدِّم الصلاة إلى الله ، قد تجد سلامتك وسعادتك. استمتعوا برمضان سلمي وسعيد!
Meaning: As you fast and offer prayer to God, may you find your peace and happiness. Enjoy a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
- نرجو أن تبارككم روح رمضان بالازدهار والثروة والسعادة في الحياة! الله يعفو عن كل خطأك وأخطائك رمضان سعيد.
Meaning: May the spirit of Ramadan bless you with prosperity, wealth and happiness in life! May God forgive all our mistakes and sin Happy Ramadan.
- रमज़ान का चाँद दिखा
रोज़े की दुआ मांगी
रोशन सितारा दिखा
आप की खैरियत की दुआ मांगी
आप सभी को रमज़ान मुबारक!!
- किसी का ईमान कभी रोशन ना होता
आगोश में मुसलमान के अगर कुरान ना होता
दुनिया ना समझ पाती कभी भूख और प्यास की कीमत
अगर 12 महीनों में 1 रमजान न होता
- कोई इतना चाहे तुम्हे तो बताना
कोई तुम्हारे इतने नाज़ उठाये तो बताना
रमज़ान मुबारक तो हर कोई कह देगा तुमसे
कोई हमारी तरह कहे तो बताना
- रमजान आया है, रमजान आया है
रहमतों का बरकतों का महीना आया है
लूट लो नेकियां जितना लूट सकते हो
पूरे एक साल में ये ऑफर का महीना आया है
Ramadan Mubarak Message
Also Read: Bakrid
Ramadan Status for Facebook and instagram
Ramadan Mubarak Messages For Friend
Also Read: Muharram Wishes
Ramadan Messages For Family
Ramadan Kareem Messages for Family
Ramadan Mubarak Messages for Husband
Also Read: Eid
Ramadan Mubarak Messages for Wife
Ramadan Mubarak Messages for Employees
Ramadan Mubarak Messages in Arabic
Ramadan Shayari in Hindi