Raja Sankranti Wishes and Messages
Raja Parba is a three-day festival in Orissa state that celebrates women’s empowerment and promotes women’s empowerment. It is based on the belief that Mother Earth menstruates for those three days and is given a ceremonial bath on the fourth day. . For those three days, there is no agricultural activity like farming or sowing. It is said that mothers are the form of the Mother Goddess. Celebrating this festival means promoting the rights of women. India is a country where women are considered untouchables during menstruation. That is why this festival is of great importance.
Raja Sankranti Wishes
- Best wishes, to all of you on Happy Raja Sankranti. May Lord Jagannath gives you lots of love and happiness at this festival.
- Happy Mithuna Sankranti! May peace and prosperity be yours this season! Pure Devotion.
- My heartiest wishes to everyone on the auspicious occasion of raja Sankranti, especially to all the Odia out there. Happy Raja Sankranti
- My heartiest greetings to all my Odia brothers & sisters on the occasion of Raja or Mithuna Sankranti.
- “Each day of the festival has its own name: 1st day is Pahili Raja, 2nd day is Mithuna Sankranti, 3rd-day as Bhu Daaha, 4th day is Vasumati Snana. Known as Raja Parba in Odisha.” Happy Raja Sankranti
- Happy Raja Parba – Odisha’s festival to welcome the monsoon: girls on swings, ‘pithas’ & other traditional delicacies, music & merrymaking, colorful atmosphere, all great fun.
- Raja Parba is a celebration of menstruation and womanhood. Everyone who thinks women are impure during their periods should see how Odisha celebrates Raja. Wish you all a very happy Raja festival.
- Til Ham Hai Or Gul Aap, Mithai Ham Hai Or Mithas Aap, Saal Ke Pahle Tyohaar Se Ho Rahi Aaj SharuAat, Aapko Hamari Taraf Se Rajo Ki Shubh Kamanaye.
- Mithi Boli, Mithi Jaban, Makar Sankranti Par Yahi Hai Paigam, Rajo Ki Mubaraka
- Pal Pal Sunhare Fool Khile, Kabhi Na Ho Kato Ka Samna, Jindgi Aapki Khushiyo Se Bhari Rahe, Sankranti Par Hamari Yahi Shubh Kamana, Happy Rajo Sankrant
- Pal Pal Sunhare Fool Khile, Kabhi Na Ho Kato Ka Samna, Jindgi Aapki Khushiyo Se Bhari Rahe, Sankranti Par Hamari Yahi Shubh Kamana, Happy Rajo 2022!
- Suraj Ki Rashi Badlegi, Bahuto Ki Kismat Badlegi, Yah Saal Ka Pahla Parv Hoga, Jab Ham Sab Milakar Khushiya Manayege, Rajo Ki Shubh Kamanaye.
- Mithe Gud Me Mil Gaya Til, Udi Patang Or Khil Gaya Dil, Har Pal Sukh Or Har Din Shanti, Aap Sabke Liye Laaye Happy Rajo!