Every year on July 28, World Nature Conservation Day is commemorated. The purpose of the event is to raise awareness about the importance of environmental and natural resource preservation in order to keep the globe healthy.
World Nature Conservation Day 2021
- Do not cut the forests.
- The world is beautiful because of its natural resources so we should consider it and we must preserve it. Happy World Nature Conservation Day!
- Use available water in the ground only when you need to.
- Love and care for the earth and it will care for you more. Happy World Nature Conservation Day!
- Stop production of intoxicating gases like carbon.
- Circulate the water used.
- Nature has given us trees, plants, and herbs which are the best medicines for healing us. Let us not jeopardize our health by damaging the environment. World Nature Conservation Day to everyone out there.
- There is nothing more rejuvenating than a stroll on a road lined by trees on both sides. Happy World Nature Conservation Day!
- Make arrangements to save rainwater to bring groundwater back to level.
- The beautiful Earth should be saved and we all should try our best to conserve it. Happy World Nature Conservation Day!
- Limit noise pollution.
- It is our duty to save, love, and conserve our nature. Happy World Nature Conservation Day!
- Discard plastic envelopes and use scrap paper envelopes or cloth bags.
- Turn off the fan and light of the room where there is no one.
- Do not let the water flow excessively
- The Earth is what we all have in common. Happy World Nature Conservation Day!
- In today’s Internet age, if we pay all our bills online, it will not only save our time but also save paper and petrol diesel.
World Nature Conservation Day 2021 Quotes
- “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land.” – Aldo Leopold
- “Conservation is a great moral issue, for it involves the patriotic duty of ensuring the safety and continuance of the nation.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The Earth is what we all have in common.” —Wendell Berry
- “The Earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations.” – John Paul II
- “One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between man and nature shall not be broken.” —Leo Tolstoy
- “Conservation is a cause that has no end. There is no point at which we will say our work is finished.” – Rachel Carson
- “Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty.” —John Ruskin
- “Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men.” – Gifford Pincho